Monday 28 May 2012

REVIEW- Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation

So after hearing/reading so many positive reviews on the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation for quite some time,  I finally went and got myself matched at House of Fraser. I explained to the lady at the counter my skin type as I find it can become quite oily throughout the day causing blemishes to appear and blotchy-ness around my jaw. As I spend long days at college and nights at work, I was really searching for the perfect foundation that meant I would not need to touch up my foundation often but also made my skin appear smooth and almost flawless (if that's not too much to ask anyway). The lady matched me with the colour "Ecru" of which I was very pleased with as I feel the match to my skin is faultless. I have to say, I was very much sold. The finish was very sleek and although I would like there to be more coverage the overall look with powder was exactly what I was looking for. I find that it lasts throughout my whole working day without any problems, even during this heat wave, which is impressive at that!  However, after using this foundation everyday for a week, I have found myself breaking out! I am very disappointed as I was so captivated with this product. Has anybody else found this problem or am I just very unlucky!? I am going to continue my search for the "perfect" foundation and try and shop around some other brands, any recommendations would also be very appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment