Friday 13 July 2012

Graze: nature delivered




So a few weeks back I was introduced to graze.com. As I have recently been trying to encourage myself to try and maintain healthier snacking during the day as I find my range of food very limited, partly due to being vegetarian/ being lazy. At first I admit, I was kinda apprehensive to the idea of the graze box and signing up to receive them on a weekly basis (or fortnight). Their website allows you to browse the various different types of foods available and the option to rate them depending on your preference, this will determine how often or  not you receive them in your graze box. When you consider the amount of money you would spend on a regular snack, £3.79 for four healthy variations is not at all bad. So far I have purchased three graze boxes and I have overall been very impressed and is the reason I have continued my subscription on a weekly basis. Within your graze box, you receive a booklet telling you about the key nutrition in each snack and the expiry date of which they need to be consumed by. 
Now, when you purchase a graze box you are given a voucher code that allows whoever you want to claim their own free graze box. This allows you to get to know the graze products for free before if you want, choosing to purchase a further graze box. When signing up, it does ask for you to provide them with your card details to claim your free box, however don't be put off as if you find the graze box is not for you, you can cancel at any point on the website. 

So, if you are interested and would like to claim your free glaze box, just follow these steps
1. go to graze.com
2. enter my code: 7RQY46RD 
3. follow the online steps

I hope at least some of you will be encouraged to claim your free box and maybe even find yourself liking them as much as I do. Enjoy!

1 comment: