Thursday 9 August 2012

CAMPING TRIP


As you all know, for the past few days I've been away on holiday and as promised, I tried my best to photograph some of the outfits I'd put together with the limited supplies I had! It would seem resources are restricted in fields, especially when beauty is concerned anyway! As it was fairly cold for the first few days, I turned to layering and so I'm afraid this outfit may slack in terms of interest (sorry about that) hopefully I'll be able to make it up to you in future outfit posts. As always, feel free to follow the link through to lookbook where you will find all information regarding the clothing featured. X

3 comments:

  1. You look super snug and cosy xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it! Your sense of style is the epitome of perfection, oh my! I'm your newest, most avid follower :) I look forward to your future posts- have a lovely day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete