Tuesday 2 October 2012

Lazy Oaf A/W'12 Collection

1 Fruit Collar/Collar Denim Trapeze Dress £75
Full collection found here

I absolutely love the way Tess Yopp and Masha Mel have worked with this collection to make it what it is! From the way it's styled and layouted to how it's been portrayed and edited, I can't fault it. I remember purchasing my first Lazy Oaf number at Birmingham Clothes Show back in 2009. I think I wore it everyday after that until I eventually grew out of it. 

As you can probably tell through the content of my blog recently, I've been loving trailing through the different Autumn/Winter trends for this year. I think my favourite piece in this collection has definitely got to be their denim trapeze dress, it reminds me so much of the 60's and would look super cute paired with some knitted tights and some trusty ankle boots. 

What A/W collections are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment