Saturday 15 September 2012

A/W'12 TREND PICKS: ASOS


After watching a video on llymlrs' youtube channel regarding a "Military" trend haul from ASOS' A/W '12 collection, I was interested to see what other types of trends are going to be appearing in our upcoming seasons. After searching through the featured categories, I came up with two of my favourite different products each to share with you.

GOTHIC TREND
1 ASOS Shirt With Geo Jacquard £35 2 DINO Velvet Flatform Trainers £25
Full collection found here

Firstly is the "Gothic" and I'm not gonna lie and say this style is something I usually look or go for and so I admit it was a struggle for me to find something that is to my own style within this trend collection. However, I have to say I am really loving these two items! I remember seeing these velvet flatform trainers before even looking through the different collections and surprisingly wanting to own them. Now I say surprisingly mainly because the style of shoe is something I never really go for yet I can't help thinking how nice they would look paired with a dress and tights. Another thing I really like about these two items, the shirt in particular is the colour, very similar to the "Very Berry" trend pallete it somehow reminds me of mulled wine. Almost warm and in my opinion the perfect shading for Autumn and Winter. 

Now you're probably wondering where all my other "picks" from the collection are. Considering how long they were put together, I figured it would be best to seperate them over a nine day period with one trend for each day. I hope you don't mind this set out as I'm really excited to tell you about some of my favourite pieces without making a post that drags on for too long.

Anyway, what are your opinions of the "Gothic" trend ASOS have put together? Will you be purchasing any to add to your own Autumn/Winter wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment