Sunday 16 September 2012

WEEKEND WISHLIST

1 2 3 4 5

I can't believe it's this time of the week already! It only seems like yesterday when I was writing my weekend wishlist for last week. However I've had a pretty hectic week starting back at college and of course that means adapting back to early mornings again is definitely the bain of my life.

This makeup bag by Topshop is so pretty, I've been looking for a nice, cheap makeup bag that I can pop in my college bag to hold my essentials in without taking up too much room. For only £8 this would be so ideal for makeup, sanitary necessities or even a pencil case!

I feel as though my blog has been focused on A/W appropriate clothing, but I can't help it! I don't remember being this impressed with any season trends for a long time and one of my all time favourite styles has to be knee high's and Dr Martens (here's my take). When I saw these velvet Doc's with the re-occuring berry theme paired with the velvet, mhm boy did good! As of now, I am saving every spare penny in order to get my hands on these.

Now, I know I've already purchased my winter coat but what's the harm in looking at more right? The style of the coat is so timeless and definitely justifies the price, this is a coat you could buy and still be wearing for years to come.

Last is yet another MAC lipstick, this time in "Creme Cup". I've given up looking at endless amounts of swatches and decided to just go ahead and treat myself, I think it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment