Saturday 22 September 2012

A/W'12 TREND PICKS: "VERY BERRY" ASOS


VERY BERRY TREND 
1 ASOS VINCENT Flatform Boots £45 2 ASOS Crop Top Polo Neck £8
Full collection found here

This trend is well, very berry. From the colour pallete in this trend, I am undeniably more of a burgundy type of girl, especially when it comes to Autumn/Winter.

I originally saw these boots in black and have been hunting the internet for a cheaper alternative, then I saw them in "oxblood red" and honestly I'm not sure how much longer I can go on without them. 

Turtle necks, currently my most wanted clothing item. I'm really starting to feel the cold this week and I think it's about time I invested in one of these cropped top thermals. As I find myself wearing my hair up the majority of the time, I'm really counting on these to keep my neck nice and cosy in the cold!

Are you, very berry this Autumn/Winter?

1 comment:

  1. I love those boots, they are amazing! Love the colour as well! x

    alphabet-m.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete